ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE COURSES 2019-20
Updated on: 13-07-2019
Attention: PG Applicants please note that dates for the PG interviews at St. Stephen’s College will be notified after the Delhi University entrance results are announced.
PG application form has been modified for entrance applicants to update their roll no. as mentioned on DU NTA admit card. Applicants who have already paid the fees can now login and update their roll no.
Updation of roll no. in application form is mandatory for all applicants applying under entrance category.
- Last date to complete the registration process is: 15th July, 2019
- Interviews: Schedule Announced.
- Criteria for shortlisting and call letters for interviews: To be announced.
St. Stephen’s College online application forms for academic year 2019-20 are now available for the following courses:
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. English
- M.A. History
- M.A. Philosophy
- M.A. Sanskrit
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Operational Research
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Physics
All teaching work will be conducted by respective departments in the University of Delhi. Aspiring students are requested to complete their registration process at Delhi University’s portal before the deadline 22nd June, 2019 (revised), link –
Admission Flow –
1. Step-1: Complete the Postgraduate registration process at Delhi University’s portal (Link – https://pgadmission.du.ac.in/index.php/site/login) on or before the deadline (22 June 2019). Only registered students will be allowed to fill the St. Stephen’s College Postgraduate Admissions application form.
2. Step-2: Register on St. Stephen’s College Postgraduate admission portal with the same email id and registration number which you have received from Delhi University’s portal. System will send a link to verify your email address.
3. Step-3: Login with your registered email, password and captcha. There are 6 sections to be filled. Section-4 is an Educational Section, please note that you won’t be able to proceed beyond it if your educational details are not completed or declared.
Once your final Bachelor’s results are declared, you can fill those details, pay the registration fee and complete the process.
4. Step-4: Once all sections are completed and payment is done. You will receive a confirmation email for registering successfully on the College portal.
5. Step-5: Take the entrance exam at Delhi University if applied under entrance category. Wait for the results. University will release the separate admissions lists for entrance and merit category. University may also release several admission lists if there will be vacancies.
6. Step-6: College will announce the criteria to call the registered students for interviews on the college website. And the list of selected students will be put up on the College website. Only those selected students who have secured their names in the University’s admission lists will be eligible for admissions at the College.
7. Step-7: Such students need to get their documents and University form verified at the verification desk which be available at Arts and Science Faculty respectively. Payment link will be activated for students once they show the verified form obtained from the University. After making the payment, they have to submit the following documents in the admin office of the College –
a). Photocopy of verified and stamped University form
b). Payment receipt obtained from the College portal
c). Photocopy of gradution marksheet/transcript (Self-attested)
d). Photocopy of Class X and XII marksheet (Self-attested)
8. Step-8: Students then take the payment receipt obtained from the College portal to their respective department and confirm their admission at the University department.
9. Step-9: Students will get a link to register on College Academic Management Portal. Registration on this portal is mandatory to obtain their Id card, Wifi credentials, Library access and all other facilities of the College.
Students must check the Delhi University and College website for regular updates.
Last date for completing St. Stephen’s College PG application form in all aspect is – 15th July, 2019.
For any technical issues or grievances applicants can email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the SUPPORT FORM available inside the admission portal at the left sidebar once they are logged-in.