CAMPUS PLACEMENT CELL
The Placement Cell at St. Stephen’s College is a student-run body that has, since its inception, always strived to match the repute and merit that the College is distinguished for. The student body is a think-tank of competent and qualified individuals capable of achieving excellence in every field. The Placement Cell has seen exceptional success in the last academic year.
The academic year of 2020-21 showed extremely promising statistics with an average pay of INR 8.8 Lacs per annum.
The country’s top consultancy firms – McKinsey & Company, Bain & Company, A.T Kearney. EY-Parthenon, LEK Consulting and Praxis Global Alliance to name a few, along with companies associated with the banking and financial sector- Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan, Nomura, American Express, CitiBank and D.E Shaw, among others, have been our past recruiters. The highest base pay package extended was 25 Lacs per annum.
St. Stephen’s College also bears the distinction of being the first undergraduate institution in the country to have recruitment from firms such as The Lehman Brothers and Merrill Lynch, London.
St. Stephen’s College was the first college in Delhi University to host an Internship Fair with the aim of providing students and companies a platform for mutual growth. The Internship Conclave is held with the purpose of inviting firms to hire Summer and Winter Interns. Companies like Deutsche Bank, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Standard Chartered, Nomura, JSW, CitiBank, Ernst & Young and E&H Foundation are some companies who hired Summer Interns from St. Stephen’s College in the past.
For information on the Campus Placement Cell’s recruitment policy and structure, please go through the Recruitment Brochure 2021-22. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of events 2022-23
- Placement Workshop – Third week of July 2022
- Registration for placements and CV Preparation – Last week of July 2022
- Placement Season Commencement for Third-Year Junior Members – First week of August 2022
- Summer Internship Season Commencement for Second-Year Junior Members – First week of October 2022
- CPC Orientation for First-Year Junior Members – Second Week of November 2022
- Internship Workshop for First-Year Junior Members – First week of January 2023
- Placement Preparatory Session for First-Year and Second-Year Junior Members – Mid March 2023
Sessions held by Consulting Club in 2022-23
- CV Building Workshop- Mid-July 2022
- Master class on Cracking Consulting Interviews- Last week of July and First Week of August 2022
- Ashoka University Young India Fellowship Session 2022-23- Mid October 2022
- Session on University Admission for Arts Courses-Second Week of November 2022
- Session on University Admissions for Science Courses -Second Week of November 2022
- Session on University Admissions for Business and Economic Courses Abroad -Third Week of November 2022
- Session on University Admissions CAT & JAM -Third Week of November 2022
- Dalberg Case Study Workshop -Third Week of November 2022
- Session on Academic CV and SOP Building- Fourth Week of November 2022
- Session on Skills and Competencies required for the consulting industry- First week of December 2022
- Session by S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research – Last week of January 2023
- Session on Careers in the Social Sectors by Indian School of Development and Management – Last week of January 2023
- Workshop on CV Building from Scratch-First week of February 2023
Executive Council 2022-23
Third Year Council 2022-23:
- President: Megha Maria Lawrence – B.Sc. (H) Mathematics
- Vice-President: Anand Rajesh – B.A. (H) Economics
- General Secretary: Isabella Suzanne Koshy – B.Sc. (H) Chemistry
- Financial Coordinator & Consulting Club Coordinator: Divye Satija – B.Sc. (P) Computer Science
Second-Year Council 2022-23:
- Antony Dawny Philip – B.A. (H) Economics
- Charles Mathew – B.A. (H) Economics
- George Anand – B.A. (H) Economics
- Hiba Muneer – B.A. (H) English
- Immanuelle Chabod Rao – B.Sc. (P) Computer Science
- Mallika Mandal – B.A. (H) Economics
- Rehmat Arora – B.A. (H) History
- Smriti Inis Dayal – B.A. (H) Economics
- Tamanna Vashist – B.Sc. (H) Chemistry
- Tina Antil – B.A. (H) English
- Wafiya Habeeb – B.Sc. (H) Mathematics