INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE FORM
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS (2019-20)
Please read the college prospectus and the following instructions carefully before you start filling the form.
FOR INDIAN NATIONALS
→ Sign-up with the University of Delhi on their admission portal (https://ug.du.ac.in/).
→ Complete the application process and pay the Delhi University registration fees.
→ Obtain a university registration number (19XXXXXXX).
→ Go to the College undergraduate admission portal at (https://ugadm.ststephens.edu).
→ Enter the DU registration number with the registered e-mail and date of birth (used in Delhi University portal) in the registration section of the College application form.
→ Please note that you will not be allowed to register on College portal if the Delhi University registration process is not completed with the payment.
→ Now you will receive a verification e-mail.
→ Verify and log in at (https://ugadm.ststephens.edu).
→ Complete the College application form by making online payment.
→ Payment at DU admission portal is mandatory in order to register on St. Stephen’s College admission application portal.
FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS
→ Students who have registered with the Foreign Students’ Registry (FSR), University of Delhi on their portal (fsr.du.ac.in).
→ Obtain an FSR form number.
→ Go to the College registration portal at (https://ugadm.ststephens.edu).
→ Enter the FSR form number with the registered e-mail and date of birth in the registration section of the College application portal.
→ Now you will receive a verification e-mail.
→ Verify and log in at (https://ugadm.ststephens.edu)
→ Complete the College application form.
- There are six sections in the online form. After you have completed one section you can move to the next by clicking on the ‘Save and Next’ button at the end of each section. To go back, click the desired section on the main navigation bar on the top of the page.
- Scan and keep your photographs, signature, and certificates ready. Please ensure the following specifications –
|1.||Photograph||100 KB||4.5 cm (width) x 5.8 cm (height)|
|2.||Signatures||50 KB||4.5 cm (width) x 3.5 cm (height)|
|3.||Certificate||1 MB||Portrait or Landscape|
- Make sure you decide beforehand the number of courses you wish to apply for and the categories (General/Christian/etc) and whether or not you wish to apply for Residence. No changes and additions can be made after submission and payment of fees.
- Use the Preview section to ensure that all the information you have given is correct and complete. You can edit it ONLY BEFORE making the payment.
- Complete the process by clicking on ‘Make the Payment’ button to pay the required application fees.
- Applicants belonging to the PwD category do not have to make any payment. Their form will be submitted. The Admission Office will verify their documents and then send them an acknowledgement by email.
- Application fees can be paid only by a credit card or a debit card issued by any bank. Net-banking facility is not available. Gateway charges are extra. Rupay and American express card will not be accepted.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- An email confirming successful submission will be sent to the candidate after the application fee has been received. For online payments. If you do not receive confirmation, fill the “Need Help” form on the left side bar inside the application form or chat with us during official timings.
While filling the form
- You can choose more than one category, if applicable. For example, if you belong to the General category and if you also wish to apply under the Sports category, you may choose the suitable combination.
- Subsections may open up, depending on the selections you make in the checkboxes provided. For example, if you select Sports Category in the CATEGORY section, the sports form will open up.
- In the section EDUCATIONAL RECORD, you have to select the subjects from the drop-down list provided. Please remember to select the checkbox given against a subject if you want it to be included in calculating the BFS. If you want to include a subject not listed in the dropdown list, you can manually enter the subject under ‘Other’. Please make sure that you choose at least one language in the best four subjects.
- You are free to choose any language you have studied in class 12 and even to choose more than one language in the best four subjects.
- In case you apply for B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics, do include Mathematics among the four subjects that you have selected to calculate the BFS, in addition to at least one language, while selecting checkboxes under BFS (for Maths Hons.).
- If you wish to apply for any B.Sc. (Hons.), B. A. Hons. or Programme course in addition to Mathematics Honours, you should also select four checkboxes under the BFS section. The selection of subjects under the BFS section for B. A. Hons. or B.A. Programme course need not be the same as what you have selected under the BFS section (for Maths Hons.)
Documents to be uploaded
All students must upload a copy of their class X and XII mark-sheets with their application. Original certificates and self-attested photocopies of certificates are required at the time of the interview and admission.
Candidates from Foreign Boards are required to upload the equivalence certificate from AIU and their marksheet, if their examining body is not included in the AIU/DU list.
Sports quota candidates should upload scanned copies of certificates of their highest representations in each of the past three years.
PwD candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of the Disability Certificate from a competent authority.
Chat facility is available during office hours between 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm from Monday to Friday.