CALL LETTERS FOR APTITUDE TEST AND INTERVIEWS
Call letters for aptitude tests and Interviews are now available for the following courses for applicants who have qualified the cut off criteria in their respective categories and whose application have been accepted and verified in the scrutiny:
- B.A. Sanskrit (Hons.)
- B.A. English (Hons.)
- B.Sc Chemistry (Hons.)
- B.Sc Physics (Hons.)
- B.A. History (Hons.)
- B.A. Economics (Hons.)
- B.Sc. Mathematics (Hons.)
- B.A. Philosophy (Hons.)
- B.A. Programme
- B.Sc Programme (Computer Science and Chemistry)
Other courses data are being processed and will be available soon. Please kindly check back later!
Some applications in the scrutiny have been rejected.
Some of the common reasons of applications for rejection in scrutiny:
- Class XII marksheet was not visible, hence BFS marks could not be verified.
- Class XII marksheet not attached/missing, hence BFS marks could not be verified.
- Class XI marksheet is needed to verify the BFS.
- Wrong marks entered, hence could not meet the cut off eligibility criteria
- Parish priest’s recent letter is missing
- Not having a valid church membership certificate
- Not baptized
- Category certificate is not in the name of the candidate
- Pwd certificate not verified
- Selected subjects are not acceptable or vocational (like painting, entrepreneurship and physical education) to calculate the BFS hence does not qualify the cut off criteria
Important: Applicants who are eligible as per the declared cut off criteria or have been rejected in the scrutiny can come to College Admission Office to represent their case at the HELPDESK between 9:30 am and 1:00 pm with acknowledgement slip and all relevant documents before the interviews of respective course applied for.
Students whose marks have been revised after revaluation from respective boards and are still not able to generate their Call Letters can come to the HELPDESK at College between 9:30 am and 1:00 pm with the following documents to represent their case. Please bring
- the old marks
- the marks after revaluation
- relevant document from Board under which the Class XII exam, revaluation was done and
- details of their name, College application number and course/s applied for.
Rescheduling of Interview dates:
Date and time allotted to applicants for aptitude test and interviews will not be changed, however in extreme circumstances/genuine reason, admission committee may consider such cases.
Please note: Representation of the case after interviews will not be possible under any circumstance.
All eligible applicants without fail must carry a Government recognized Identity proof and must also get their call letter/admit card’s QR code scanned by the concerned College official to get their attendance marked.
Link to Interview Schedule: https://www.ststephens.edu/interview-schedule/