PRESS RELEASE ON ADMISSIONS 2015
1) St. Stephen’s College follows its own admission procedure.
Applications are wholly on-line. No printed form is available. The
process of admission followed by Delhi University does not apply to
2) Online application facility
will be operative from May 28, 2015 and the same may be accessed on
the college website
from May 28, 2015 (Thursday).
3) The last date for submitting completed applications is June
15, 2015 (Monday).
4) Shortlisted candidates (based on BFS or PCM, as the case
may be) will be called for interviews, which shall be preceded by
short written Aptitude Tests (of 30 minutes duration). These tests
carry 5% over-all weightage (33% of the weightage assigned to
5) Written Aptitude Test will be conducted at 7.30 am for
candidates called for interview in the pre-lunch sessions and at
1.30 pm for candidates scheduled in the post-lunch session.
6) Candidates should read carefully the instructions for
filling out the application form and the College Prospectus (that
shall be posted on the College website before May 28, 2015) before
filling out the online application form.
7) The final selection will be based on composite merit, which
a) Class 12 marks (85% weightage)
b) Aptitude Test (5% weightage)
c) Interview (10% weightage)
St. Stephen’s values interviews as a special and important means
entrusted to us to assess students in an all-round manner. We are
keen to exercise this sacrosanct right with utmost responsibility,
transparency and objectivity. Every effort shall be made to put
candidates at ease so that they can be assessed at their best, and
not at their nervous worst. Most candidates in the past have
recognized these interviews as a “surprisingly pleasant” experience,
College wishes all prospective applicants a happy time of
PRINCIPAL, ST. STEPHEN’S COLLEGE