INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS PROGRAM
ST. STEPHEN’S COLLEGE IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE GLOBAL DIALOGUE FORUM
About The Course
The program will provide ample opportunities for peer learning, promoting dialogues and discussion apart from becoming a part of the illustrious alumni of the St. Stephen’s Centre for Advanced Learning.
Students admitted to the programme would normally have some relevant work experience. However, applicants with limited working experience, like an internship, for example, are also welcome to apply.
Assessing Your Application
Your application will be considered looking at your overall academic merit, your interest in the course and your overall work experience.
This is an online program being offered by St. Stephen’s College, Delhi through the St. Stephen’s Centre for Advanced Learning in collaboration with the Global Dialogue Forum.
Each session will comprise a 90 minute-long lecture followed by a Q&A session.
In course assessment will be based on course participation, interaction and a 3000-5000 word-long assignment.
On successful completion of the course, the student will be presented with a Certificate from the St. Stephen’s Centre for Advanced Learning.
- Shri. Harsh Vardhan Shringla IFS , Honourable Foreign Secretary, Government of India.
- Shri. Salman Khurshid , Former Union Minister, Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India
- Lt. General P.J.S Pannu, Former Deputy Chief of Integrated Défense Staff, Indian Armed Forces.
- Shri Gopal Krishna Gandhi, Former Governor, West Bengal.
- Diptendu Choudhury , AVSM,VM,VSM. Air Marshal, Commandant National Défense College.
- Dr. Prashant Goswami, Chairman, Institute of Frontier Science and Application (IFSA)
- Ms. Atishi Marlena, MLA, NCT of Delhi.
A highly subsidised course free of INR 10,000/- inclusive all of tax and costs.
Fees once paid is non-refundable.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for final interview and the selected candidates will be sent an offer letter.
|1.||Application Open||26th August 2020
|2.||Application Close||15th September 2020|
|3.||Selected Candidates’ Announcement||17th September* 2020
|4.||Course Fee Payment Deadline||19th September 2020
|5.||Tentative dates for the commencement of the course||21st September 2020
|6.||Course Ends||2nd October 2020
* Admissions will be on rolling basis.