Date: 12 November 2018 No: SSC/180/2018/01
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following position contractual basis at St. Stephen’s College, Delhi:
|S No.||Position Name||No of Positions|
Position: IT Administrator
We are looking for a qualified Full Stack developer, competent, with good communication skills and the ability to lead and work as a team and meet deadlines, with commitment to the institution. Selected candidates will report to the Principal. This is a contractual appointment with a consolidated salary ranging from Rs 40,000 to 45,000/- per month (as per experience and performance). The following are essential qualifications/skills:
- B.Tech. in Computer Science or M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA with minimum 1.5-3 years of proven work experience in web application development.
- Skilled in PHP with MySQL database, with preferably Codeigniter / Laravel framework.
- Ability to understand existing code and must be able to contribute in all phases of the development life cycle (back-end and front-end), optimization and testing.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
Position: Systems Engineer
We are looking for a system engineer who, will be working under the IT Administrator and must be qualified enough to understand requirements and translate them into technical requirements,meet deadlines with a learning mindset. This is a contractual appointment with a consolidated salary between Rs 20,000 to 25,000/- per month (as per capabilities, experience and performance). The following are essential qualifications/skills:
- B.Sc. / B. Tech. in Computer Science with minimum 6 month-1 year of work experience in software development industry
- Deployment on AWS and management
- Graphic design skill sand conversant with HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and WordPress
Interested candidates may send their resumes as an attachment, by email to email@example.com on or before 26th November, 2018. Please mention the position name in the subject line. Eligible candidates will be called for a skill assessment test and should be prepared to attend an interview thereafter in the College.