Name: Geetanjali Sethi
Designation: Assistant Professor
Department Affiliation: Physics
Contact Details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current: B.Sc.(H) Physics
Innovation Projects offered by University of Delhi:
SSC – 201(Nov 2013 – Mar 2015) – Computational Methods for Statistical Analysis in Astrophysics
Faculty: Dr. Geetanjali Sethi(Physics), Dr. Annu Malhotra(Physics) and Ms. Sangeeta Sethi(Computer Science)
Grant Rs.5,00,000/-. Received
- SSC-101(2012-2013): Molecular Design, Synthesis, Characterization And Applications Of Macrocyclic Compounds FACULTY: Dr. Vibha Sharma (Chemistry), Dr. Ekta Kundra (Chemistry), Dr. Geetanjali Sethi(Physics)
STEPHENS CENTRE FOR THEORETICAL PHYSICS:
Research based Projects with undergraduate students as part of SSCTP.
- Cosmological constraints on a Power Law Universe. Geetanjali Sethi, Abha Dev, Deepak Jain; Physics Letters B 624, (2005), 135-140.
- A case of nucleosynthesis in slowly evolving models. Geetanjali Sethi, Pranav Kumar, Sanjay Pandey, Daksh Lohiya; Spacetime & Substance: Volume 6, No.1(26), 31-38,2005.
- Variable Chaplygin Gas: Constraints from CMBR and SNe Ia. Geetanjali Sethi, Sushil K. Singh, Pranav Kumar, Deepak Jain, Abha Dev;International Journal of Modern Physics D 15(7), September 2005.
- A concordant “Freely Coasting” cosmology. Savita Gehlaut, Pranav Kumar, Geetanjali and Daksh Lohiya; Pre-print available at http://xxx.lanl.gov as astro-ph/0306448.
- Variable Chaplygin Gas: Constraints from look back time and SNeIa(Union 2.1 compilation). Shreya Arya, Geetanjali Sethi, Ojasvi Khare, Annu Malhotra. arXiv:1409.8521, communicated.
Books: SI metrication of Berkley Physics Vol III for Mc. Graw Hill Publication.
Online: Developed e-lessons on Mechanics for ILLL, University of Delhi. Available on University website
Membership of learned bodies.
- Lifetime member of Indian Association for General Relativity and Gravitation (IAGRG)
- Lifetime member of Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT)
Conferences, Seminars attended.
- “Present Observational Constraints On Cosmological Parameters” organized by the IUCAA Resource Centre, University of Delhi held from Jan 28 to Feb 1, 2013.