Name: Dr. Sonia Davar
Designation: Associate Professor
Department : Mathematics
B.A.(Honours)Mathematics from Lady Shri Ram College .Second position in College with 86% marks.
M.A. in Mathematics from Hindu College. Topped in the University with 94% marks.
M.Phil. in Mathematics from University of Delhi.
Ph.D. from the University of Delhi.
Teaching Experience: Teaching since July, 1988.
Calculus, Linear Programming and Theory of Games, Numerical Methods, Coordinate Geometry, Differential Equations, Mathematical Modelling, Linear Algebra and Analysis.
- Generalized gamma convex and related functions with applications to optimality: published in Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 30(10), 961-973, October 1999.
- Arcwise Cone-Connected functions and Optimality published in OPSEARCH: Vol. 37 No. 3,2000,237-251
- Generalized Connected Functions with respect to cones: published in Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications: Vol 106, No.2, 399-410, August 2000.
- Optimality Conditions and Duality for Fractional Programming Problems Involving Arcwise Connected Functions and Their Generalizations: published in Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 263, 666-682, 2001.
- Multiobjective Symmetric Duality Involving Cones: Publication in European Journal of Operational Research.
- Semilocally convex Set- Valued Maps over Cones and their Generalizations: Appeared in the proceedings for the 2001 ASAC Conference held in Ontario, Canada from May 26 to 29 2001.
- A Note on Quasiconvex Set-Valued Maps: presented at the 34th Annual Convention of Operational Research Society of India held at Calcutta, India from Dec 27 to 29, 2001.
- Locally Connected Set-Valued Maps over Cones: Published in Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics.
- Multiobjective Symmetric Duality involving Generalized Cone-Convex Functions: presented at Sixth International Conference of Asia Pacific Operational Research Society and published in the proceedings; September 2003
- Attended three refresher courses conducted by the Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi.
- Life Member of the Operational Research Society of India.
- Attended Srinivasan Ramanujan Conference held in December, 2012 organised by the University Of Delhi.
- Presented at Sixth International Conference of Asia Pacific Operational Research Society.
- Chaired a talk on Mathematics of Tomography by Prof.C.S.Lalitha organized by St. Stephen’s College in March,2017.
Basic Applied Mathematics For Physical Sciences by R.D Sarma and Umesh Kumar.