Name Dr. Radha Mohan
Designation Associate Professor, Head, Department of Mathematics.
BA/B.SC 1986, Hindu College, Delhi University.
MA/M.SC 1988, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
M.PHIL/PH.D 1995, Purdue University, USA.
Teaching Assistant: 1988 – 1995 Purdue University, USA
Assistant Professor: 1997- 2006 St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
Associate Professor: 2006- St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
Rings and Fields, Group Theory, Group Actions, Differential Equations, Calculus, Probability, Analysis- Uniform Convergence, Introductory Analysis.
Field Theory, Commutative Rings.
To provide a list with ISBN/ISSN No. 5
- Vijay Kodiyalam and Radha Mohan, “Lengths and multiplicities of integrally closed modules over a two-dimensional regular local ring”, Journal of Algebra, 425(2015), 392-409, ISSN 0021-8693.
- Rajendra Bhatia and Radha Mohan, “Triangularization of a Matrix”, Resonance, Volume 5, Number 6, (2000),40-48, ISSN 0971-8044.
- Radha Mohan, “The Rees valuations of a module over a two-dimensional regular local ring”, Communications in Algebra,4, (1999), 1515-1532, ISSN 0092-7872.
- Radha Mohan,”The Core a Module over a two-dimensional regular local ring”, Journal of Algebra,1 (1997), 1-22, ISSN 0021-8693.
- 2011 “Lengths and Multiplicities of integrally closed modules over a two-dimensional regular local ring” at Conference of Ramanujan Mathematical Society, Allahabad University.
- 2008 Panel Discussion “From a life of Mathematics”, Mathematical Sciences Foundation, Delhi.
- 2006 “Women in Mathematics”, Conference on Mathematics in the Twentieth Century, Mathematical Sciences Foundation, Delhi.
- 2004, Two talks on “Core of a Module over a two-dimensional regular local ring, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- 1999, Talk on “Jordan form for linear operators” at CPDHE Refresher course at St. Stephen’s College, Delhi University.
- 1996, Colloquium Talk, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi.
- 1996, Two talks on School on Complete Intersections, IISc., Bangalore.
- 1995, Colloquium Talk “Syzygies, multiplicities and Hilbert functions” at Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai.
Membership of Learned Bodies/Societies.
- American Mathematical Society.
- Ramanujan Mathematical Society.