Name Dr. Radha Mohan
Designation Associate Professor
BA/B.SC 1986, Hindu College, Delhi University.
MA/M.SC 1988, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
M.PHIL/PH.D 1995, Purdue University, USA.
Address: 361, Nilgiri Apartments, Alaknanda, New Delhi 110019.
Teaching Assistant: 1988-95 Purdue University, USA
Assistant Professor: 1997- 2006 St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
Associate Professor: 2006- St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
Ring Theory and Linear Algebra I and II, Rings and Fields, Group Theory, Group Actions, Differential Equations, Calculus, Probability, Analysis- Uniform Convergence, Introductory Analysis.
Field Theory, Commutative Rings.
1.with K. Ahmed and S.K. Pal, Some New Semiring Structures, Asian-European J. of Math., to be published in the September 2022 issue.
2.with K. Ahmed and S.K. Pal, A review of a tropical approach to Cryptography, Cryptologia, 2022.
3.with Rajesh Singh, Primary Decomposition, published by Institute of Life Long Learning, Nov. 2016.
4.With Rajesh Singh , Cyclic Decomposition, published by Institute of Life Long Learning, Nov. 2016.
5. with Rajesh Singh, Rational and Jordan Form, published by Institute of Life Long Learning, Nov. 2016.
6. with Vijay Kodiyalam, Lengths and multiplicities of integrally closed modules over a two-dimensional regular local ring”, J. of Algebra, 425.2, 392-409, (2015)
7. With Rajendra Bhatia, Triangularization of a Matrix, Resonance, Volume5, no. 6, 40-48 (2000).
8. with V. Kodiyalam, Adjoints of Modules over Two-dimensional Regular Local Rings. (in preparation)
9. The Rees Valuations of a Module over a Two-dimensional Regular Local Ring, Communications in Algebra, 27, no. 4, 1515-1532 (1999).
10. Core of a Module over a Two-dimensional Regular Local Ring, J. of Algebra, 189.1, 1-22(1997).
1. 2011 “Lengths and Multiplicities of integrally closed modules over a two-dimensional regular local ring” at Conference of Ramanujan Mathematical Society, Allahabad University.
2. 2008 Panel Discussion “From a life of Mathematics”, Mathematical Sciences Foundation, Delhi.
3. 2006 “Women in Mathematics”, Conference on Mathematics in the Twentieth Century, Mathematical Sciences Foundation, Delhi.
4. 2004, Two talks on “Core of a Module over a two-dimensional regular local ring, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
5. 1999, Talk on “Jordan form for linear operators” at CPDHE Refresher course at St. Stephen’s College, Delhi University.
6. 1996, Colloquium Talk, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi.
7. 1996, Two talks on School on Complete Intersections, IISc., Bangalore.
8. 1995, Colloquium Talk “Syzygies, multiplicities and Hilbert functions” at Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai.
1. June 2018: Supervised Aakriti Jaiswal and Surabhi Arora both doing M.Sc. II semester, Delhi University, in Aspects of Commutative Algebra
2. Dec 2017: Supervised Shweta Baghel, M.Sc. I semester, IIT Madras for a project lasting a month.
3. Sep-Nov 2016: Supervised a Reading course in Commutative Algebra with Mitul Verma.
Ph. D. Advisory Committee
1. Nov 2018- : Kashif Ahmed, Delhi University
2. Nov 2018-: Prachi Gupta, Delhi University.
3. 2019- : Arushi, Ambedkar University.
1. Mar 2017-Jan2019, : Head, Department of Mathematics.
2. Mar 2021 : Nodal Officer, Open Book Examination, St. Stephen’s College
3. Dec 2020 : Nodal Officer, Open Book Examination, St. Stephen’s College.