COVID-19: Lockdown Notice & Procedures
ATTENTION ALL JUNIOR, SENIOR MEMBERS AND STAFF
In view of the Complete Lockdown announced by the Government in Delhi & NCR w e f the evening of 19th April, the College will function at reduced (50%) capacity. The following points may please be noted.
- Classes will continue to be online and as per the Timetable, issued already.
- Faculty will continue to work from home as per the Timetable.
- Non-Teaching staff in Administration and Accounts will report for duty as per the Roster prepared, at 50% of the total strength of each department/section.
- Mess Staff and Estate Office staff will report for duty as per the Roster and at 50% strength.
- Staff falling under Security and Essential Services will continue to come to campus and report for duties.
- Junior Members in Residence will follow all instructions as issued by Dr Chinkhanlun Guite, Associate Dean.
- There will be strict monitoring of entry and exit and all members of the campus community are cautioned to carry necessary papers for identification and a justifiable reason for entry/exit.
- Strict Covid safety protocols – masks, social distancing and sanitation where applicable – will be in place.
- The offices of the Principal, Bursar and Dean will function for half day, every day.
- The above will come into effect from the morning of Tuesday 20th April, 2021 and will remain in effect until further notice.
19 April, 2021