ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE COURSES 2018-19
Postgraduate Applicants Alert:
Registrations are CLOSED NOW, kindly check the interview schedule.
St. Stephen’s College postgraduate forms are closed now. Please read the revised criteria below-
The College admits students to the following Master’s degree courses. However, all teaching work is conducted by respective departments in the University of Delhi.
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. English
- M.A. History
- M.A. Philosophy
- M.A. Sanskrit
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Operational Research
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Physics
- Only applicants who have already filled and paid for the Postgraduate application form on Delhi University’s website on or before the deadline (7 June 2018) can now fill the St. Stephen’s College Postgraduate Admissions application form.
- To register on St.Stephen’s College application form you need to use the same email id and form no. you have received from Delhi University Postgraduate admission portal.
- For admission to a Master’s programme, an applicant must have a recognized Bachelor’s degree.
- Please note that applicants won’t be able to proceed beyond Step-4 (Educational Section) on the St. Stephen’s College application form if their educational details are not completed or declared. Once their final Bachelor’s results or entrance results are declared, they can fill those details, pay the registration fee and complete the process.
- The College admits students for postgraduate studies only if they are cleared for admission to the Delhi University Department concerned.
- Eligible candidates will be called for interviews which will be conducted shortly after the University of Delhi publishes the Admission List. Applicants are advised to check the College website regularly.
- Students who have completed their graduation from the University of Delhi can apply under the Direct Admission category as well as the Entrance Exam category of the University of Delhi. Graduates from other Universities can apply only under the Entrance Exam category.
- Any technical issue or grievances can be reported at firstname.lastname@example.org.