INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
4 September 2017
The following members shall constitute the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the College for the second cycle of NAAC assessment:
|1.||Prof. John Varghese (Principal)||Chairperson|
|2.||Dr. Renish Geevarghese Abraham||Bursar|
|3.||Dr. Rohit Wanchoo||Senior Tutor|
|4.||Dr. Vibha Sharma||Member (IQAC, Coordinator)|
|5.||Dr. Sangeeta Sachdeva||Member (Curriculum Design & Planning)|
|6.||Dr. Pankaj Kumar Mishra||Member (Teaching Learning & Evaluation)|
|7.||Dr. Prashanto Chatterjee||Member (Research Consultancy & Extension)|
|8.||Ms. Sangeeta Luthra Sharma||Member (Infrastructure & Learning Resources)|
|9.||Mr. S. K. Chakravortty||Member (Student Support & Progression)|
|10.||Dr. Chinkhanlun Guite||Member (Governance Leadership & Management)|
|11.||Dr. Sanil Unnikrishnan||Member (Innovation & Best Practices)|
|12.||Mr. Deepak Mukarji||Member (Governing Body)|
|13.||Mr. Vishvajeet Kanwarpal||Alumni Representative|
|14.||SUS President (Mr. Konda Sai)||Student Representative|
|15.||Mr. Alex M George||The Muthoot Group|
|16.||Dr. Rupendra Guha Majumdar||Professor of English (Retd.), University of Delhi|
The IQAC shall have the following functions:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution, as directed by the Principal.
- Facilitating the creation of a leaner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement of feedback response from the students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotions of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
IQAC Self Study report can be viewed here – http://www.ststephens.edu/Self%20Study%20Report.pdf
PROF. JOHN VARGHESE