Date: 04 October 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Systems Engineer at St Stephen’s College in the IT Department. Candidates must be qualified, competent, have good communication skills with the ability to work as a team and meet deadlines with commitment to the institution. Selected candidates will report to the Principal. This is a contractual appointment with a consolidated salary of Rs 25,000/-. The following are essential qualifications:
- B. Sc / B. Tech in Computer Science / IT / ECE
- Experience with MySQL and database management
- Ability to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (back-end and front-end) and testing
- Age – not more 27 years
The ideal candidate will have the following desirable qualifications:
- Conversant with Linux, HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX, PHP and WordPress
- Knowledge of GIT and Bit bucket
- Knowledge of any ERP/CRM software
- Minimum, 1 year’s experience in handling IT related projects
Application to be sent as an attachment, by email to email@example.com on or before 9th October, 2017. Please mention Systems Engineer in the subject line. Eligible candidates will be contacted and should be prepared to attend an interview at College on 11th October, 2017 at 2 pm in the Principal’s Office.
The college reserves the right to withdraw/not to fill up the positions.