ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE COURSES 2017-18
The College admits students to the following Master’s degree courses. However, all teaching work is conducted by respective departments in the University of Delhi.
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. English
- M.A. History
- M.A. Philosophy
- M.A. Sanskrit
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Operational Research
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Physics
- For admission to a Master’s programme, an applicant must have a recognized Bachelor’s degree.
- The College admits students for postgraduate studies only if they are cleared for admission to the University Department concerned.
- Besides applying to St. Stephen’s College on its online PG admission portal, the applicant is also required to apply on the online PG Admission Portal of the University of Delhi. Further information in this regard should be obtained from the office of the University Department concerned.
- Students who have completed their graduation from the University of Delhi can apply under the direct admission category as well as the entrance category of the University of Delhi.
- Graduates from other Universities can apply only under the entrance category.
- Candidates will be able to complete the College application form only if either of their results is available.
- The College shall interview candidates on the basis of discipline specific cut-offs to be decided by it and admit only those who are selected at the interviews.