- Name VIOLET RAJESHWARI MACWAN
- Designation Assistant Professor
- Department affiliation: Chemistry
- Education Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry, St. Stephen’s College, Delhi University
- Sc. Chemistry, St. Stephen’s College, Delhi University
M.Phil Chemistry, Delhi University
Contact Details: [email protected]
Current BSc (Hons) Chemistry (CBCS), Semester I
BSc (Programme) with Physical Sciences, Semester I
UG BSc (Hons) Chemistry, Part I, II and III
BSc (Programme) with Physical Sciences, Part I, II & III
BSc (Hons) Chemistry (Choice Based Credit System), Part I
BSc (Hons) Chemistry (erstwhile, Four Year Undergraduate Program), Part I, II & III
BSc (Hons) Physics, Part I
BSc (Hons) Mathematics, Part I
- University of Delhi- Innovation Project entitled ‘Development of new reagents for detection of anions in water’ at St. Stephen’s College, (5/2012-5/2013). (Project code no.: SSC-102)
- 24 oral/poster presentations in peer reviewed National and International Conferences held in India.
Membership of learned bodies.
Life Member of Association of Chemistry Teachers, India (LM No. 1587)
Conferences, Seminars attended.
- National Conference on Teacher Education: Issues and Challenges at CIE, Department of Education, University of Delhi, February 11-12, 2016. (paper presentation)
- International Conference on Education in Chemistry (ICEC-2014) held at Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (TIFR), Mumbai, 12-14 December, 2014.
- National Conference on Environmental Pollution, Soil Health and Sustainable Agriculture organized by Amity University, INSCR and University of Delhi, January 15-17, 2013. (poster presentation)
- 7th CRSI-RSC & 15th CRSI National Symposium in Chemistry organized by Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, January 31 & February 1-3, 2013. (poster presentation)
- Participated in The Academic Congress on Enabling the Young: Redefining Education organized by University of Delhi, 6-7 September, 2012.
- National Conference on Chemistry: Education and Research Frontiers at Indira Gandhi Open University commemorating the International Year of Chemistry 2011, October 13-14, 2011
- Participated in a Seminar on the Implementation of Semester System in BSc (Hons) Chemistry on 7 November, 2009 in the Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi.
- National Conference on Chemistry- Structure, Reaction Dynamics and Spectroscopy at St. Stephen’s College, August 21-23, 2008. (paper presentation)